COVID-19 health and safety guidelines
In light of the evolving COVID-19 situation around the world, Morar Hotel remains committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and associates as our utmost priority. We understand that travel is a necessary and rewarding part of our lives, and know that the current environment has affected how you make your travel decisions. We have taken precautionary measures to reassure you that our hotel is operating the highest degree of health and safety attentiveness, following guidelines set by government and protocols issued by local and international authorities. These include the following,
- Deep cleaning and disinfection of public areas and common touch points.
- Mandatory temperature checks for all guests and staff
- Maintaining a 2 meter distance between staff and guests in common areas
- Hand Sanitizer kept at the front door for guests on entry/exit
- Tables will be sanitized between sittings
- All cutlery/crockery will be sanitized